Demigod Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigod Legends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Synn and Sister

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

Synn and Sister Empty
PostSubject: Synn and Sister   Synn and Sister Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 7:44 pm

She took a big hit off of weed, and slowly exhaled it, forming O smoke rings. Her eyes were a bit glazed over already, and she was in her happy place. She knew 'Lexa would eventually find her. She always did... Somehow... Looking up she'd flip off the sun (and possibly their Father), blaming him for the fact that she always got found by her twin.

It was nice and peaceful here, in the Forest. Nothing trying to kill her, nothing trying to get her to do anything. Because, ew, work. Why should she do any of it? Let Alexa did all the work. She didn't seem to mind.

She'd giggle as she hallucinated Alexa dressed up like a Reindeer. "You're a naughty girl. Aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Synn and Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synn and Sister   Synn and Sister Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Alexa sighs as she looks at her sister. "You're baked again aren't you? What are you seeing me as this time?" Alexa was really dressed in some jeans and a yellow sweater.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Synn and Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synn and Sister   Synn and Sister Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 7:55 pm

She'd continue to giggle. "You're a slutty Rudolph. You are sooo bad. I can't believe you're walking around like that. Hopefully Dad doesn't see you, he might blind us in a fit of irritation. Though I kinda wanna know what he'd say. Probably something about how 'You don't need to dress like a slutty creature and worship False God Santa, and that only he, Apollo, deserves worship. Cause, like, he's soooo cool.'

She'd giggle more. "This is a good look for you, ironically"
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Synn and Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synn and Sister   Synn and Sister Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 7:58 pm

Alexa sighed again. "Damnit, Ali." She then flicked her sister's forehead. "Why are you imagining me slutty?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Synn and Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synn and Sister   Synn and Sister Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 8:06 pm

She'd blink and glare at the flick, then giggle again. "Cause if I imagine you in a regular Reindeer outfit, I have to wonder if you're in the front or the back!" Yeah, let's go with Slutty is better here... "Then I'd also wonder who else is in the costume with you." She'd finish off the Jupiteris Kush that's she'd gotten from a Pen Pal at Camp Jupiter, having traded him some Dionysus Kush that she'd gotten off of Mr. D's daughter, Serenity. Where Serenity had gotten it, she hadn't said, and Synn didn't exactly think it would be in anyone's best interest if she asked...

"You gotta lighten up, not be so uptight and hoity toity all the time!"
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Synn and Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synn and Sister   Synn and Sister Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 8:08 pm

Alexa glared at her. "I wouldn't if you didn't smoke all the time and never let me have any. Honestly you make no sense sometimes."

Last edited by Rhyolo on Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Synn and Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synn and Sister   Synn and Sister Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 8:13 pm

"Hey, only one of us needs to be addicted... You can find your own vice." She'd glower at her sister. "If you'll recall, you left me at that drughouse while you went to find food. You pretty much set me on the path of becoming an addict!"

It hadn't been the finest moment for either of them, as they had made their way to Camp Half-Blood on the quest for Safety. Alexa had nearly gotten shot, and Synn had nearly tried cocaine instead of weed. Unfortunately, the strain of weed that she'd been given was extremely potent and she'd had intense cravings. In her Weed-caused hallucinations, she'd actually managed to accidentally destroy the only known sample of that strain. So she considering it half a win. She was alive, but addicted. But wasn't addicted to a Super-Strain. And Alexa hadn't been shot.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Synn and Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synn and Sister   Synn and Sister Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 10:49 pm

Alexa shakes her head and flops backward onto the soft dirt. "Sometimes i hate you."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Synn and Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synn and Sister   Synn and Sister Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 11:02 pm

"And the rest of the time, you either love me or tolerate me." She'd stand up and act like she was going to flop onto Alexa, but instead just sat down near her. "So, what did you get Dad for the Holidays? I got him another Mirror."
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Synn and Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synn and Sister   Synn and Sister Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 11:05 pm

/me shrugs. "I got that deadbeat nothing."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Synn and Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synn and Sister   Synn and Sister Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 11:17 pm

"That's okay. I forged your signature anyways."
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Synn and Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synn and Sister   Synn and Sister Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 8:55 pm

"Wow, nice." She then poked alisynn.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Synn and Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synn and Sister   Synn and Sister Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 9:06 pm

"I am being poked. Why am I being poked. Why so pokey, 'Lexa?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Synn and Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synn and Sister   Synn and Sister Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Synn and Sister
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigod Legends :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest :: Zephyros Creek-
Jump to: