Demigod Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigod Legends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 8:47 pm

Zoe didnt have much to do that day so she made the decision to spend the day in the library. She sat in the corner of the giant room with a pile of books beside her varying from Shakespeare to J.K. Rowling. SHe was currently reading Pride and Prejudiced for the fiftieth time in her life. It was a favorite of hers.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 10:53 pm

Serenity plopped down near Zoe, and arched at eyebrow as she saw the book the girl was reading. "Y'know, they made a weird version of that called 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' for some really weird reason. I don't know if they ever planned to explain why they did that or if they just wanted money. Could be cause Zombies were culturally relevant at the time".

The girl smelled a bit of cherries. "Sometimes I wonder how legal most of these books are..." A possible reference to the possibility that Hermes kids swiped them from somewhere..
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 1:55 am

"It was definitely because Zombies were custurally relevant. It was around the same time to Warm Bodies, Walking dead and I Zombie came out. Zombies were a huge thing among the mortals." She shrugged at the question of the legality of the books "I dont mind. i just want to read and enjoy them."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 3:20 am

She'd also shrug. "Never got into Zombies. With all the stuff that wants to kill us, Human stuff hasn't been all that interesting. Unless it's Star Wars, cause that's pretty cool. Humans are weird, I guess. They fantasize about things that want to kill DemiGods on a regular basis. And we basically somewhat defend them from those very things."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 6:59 pm

"Star wars is a good franchise. I enjoy it alot." Zoe said closing her book after marking her page
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 7:06 pm

"Yeah, it's pretty cool. Sometimes I wish that was my life instead of this... But only sometimes. I think it's cool to have interesting parents. Though I get that not everyone feels that way. The Star Wars books are fun, but Disney changing the canon means we lost of alot of cool stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 7:12 pm

"Yeah we did. I just saw the new one and I really did like it. It was actually quite good." SHe said with a small smile "I also really like the Harry Potter series."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 7:17 pm

"It's pretty divisive. People have been arguing about it since it came out." She'd nod. "I like the Potter books a bit more than the movies, but Emma Watson was pretty much the only star to come from it. Tom Felton has done at least one other movie and then was on 'The Flash', but everyone else just kinda faded into the background. Though possibly by choice."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 9:58 pm

"I heard Daniel Radcliffe did a few things. And we cant forget Alan Rickman." Zoe said with a laugh "Once youve done one thing for pretty much your entire life it becomes who you are."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 11:36 pm

"True, but sadly Rickman died. Watson has become a very public figure. Not sure if I like her with short hair or not, it's kinda funny looking on her after all those years of her being Hermione." She'd shrug. "I usually wonder what happened to most of the cast that wasn't as famous"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:20 pm

"I like the short hair. Very Audrey Hepburn." She said smiling "I heard Rupert Grint bought an ice cream truck and goes around selling ice cream in it. Not sure if that was true or just a rumor."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:31 pm

"I heard that rumor, too. And that someone apparently managed to steal the Gryffindor Common Room set. How on Earth does one steal an entire set without leaving any clues?" She'd shrug. "Must've been one of Hermes' kids. Only people I can think of that could have possibly done it."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:43 pm

"If one of the Hermes kids has the Gryffindor common room in their cabin I want to switch cabins. Although I always identified more with Ravenclaw."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 7:02 pm

"I imagine it was probably some of his grown-up kids that swiped the set, since if any of the kids here disappeared for a long time overseas, it would have been easily noticed." She'd smile. "Yeah Ravenclaw was cool. Slytherin was interesting, and I was wondering if being underground in a place that possibly leaked caused them all to be bitter"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 10:59 pm

"Probably waking up to lake water in your bed and your house mates saying you wet the bed." She said with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 11:57 pm

She'd giggle a bit. "Yeah, I imagine that happened a bit. Would explain a lot about their sour attitudes. They were living in a dismal place that leaked and probably smelled really bad. I imagine if I lived there, I'd be a grouchy bitch as a result."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 4:55 pm

"Absolute.y Id prefer the comforts of Gryffindor tower any day. Although I dont look good in red."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 8:11 pm

"Maybe you just haven't found the proper shade of red?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 8:18 pm

"Most shades make my face look pink."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 8:21 pm

"Okay, maybe Red is definitely not your color" She'd laugh. "I've known some girls who totally love pink, and I've always wondered if the Gods get drunk and decide to make some poor mortal girl fall in love with pink"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 9:32 pm

"I hate pink. Too girly. I like blues and purples."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 9:47 pm

"Sometimes, I spray paint the Ares Cabin pink and listen to their horrified reactions for entertainment"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 10:01 pm

"That was you? Macy and Jonathan told me about that."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 10:16 pm

She'd grin and raise her hand. "Guilty. I figured they blame Che, er Ashlynn." She'd look around quickly after almost calling the girl by her first name, as if expecting her to suddenly appear out of nowhere. "And since she can take care of herself, I figured i'd also be amused by the fact the big bad kids of Ares got beat up by a Daughter of Aphrodite"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 11:07 pm

Zoe giggled a bit "It would have been very amusing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)    Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always the daughter of wisdom (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next