Demigod Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigod Legends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dances and Music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAutumnWriter
TheAutumnWriter

Dances and Music Empty
PostSubject: Dances and Music   Dances and Music Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Lucca walked through the cabin courtyard with his Fender guitar on his way back from the forest, he forgot that the capture the flag game was earlier today and that some campers were assigned to pick anything that was dropped or lost in the forest. Since he couldn't play in his usual spot in the forest, he'd have to settle for playing at the foot of the campfire for a small while. With his back to the magical campfire, he started to strum the cords of what sounded reminiscent of a country jig. After a while, he started to hum and softly sing the second part to the song, bringing a new depth and emotion to the song. Once again, as with all the other times, he played music just to make music. His mind went along in the river that was the rhythm that he was strumming.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Dances and Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances and Music   Dances and Music Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 4:32 pm

Dances and Music Tumblr_okbjg4Rlhm1uxr9zvo3_400

Morgana's head poked out of the front door of the Apollo cabin. Music was a common place around her cabin, but she could hear the faint twinging of a guitar over the symphony that her cabin mate had playing over the speakers. The O'Kearney stepped out of the cabin kicking on a pair of flip-flops, in a pair of dark jeans and a loose white shirt. She pulled the door closed tight behind her, trying not to wake her twin brother.

Morgana gracefully approached the courtyard and peaked around at the boy playing a twang on a Fender guitar. She pushed her hands back through her blonde hair and started to tap her foot lightly, the rhythm and emotion of the song melting into her bones. Morgana quickly kicked off her flip-flops and started to dance subtly to the music playing. As the song went on, her dancing grew.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
TheAutumnWriter

Dances and Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances and Music   Dances and Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 8:21 pm

He noticed around 3-quarters of the way through of the song, that there was a person dancing in front of him. A girl that looked around his age. Her dancing was more fluid than other dances that he has seen beforehand, that not he'd seen many dances before. When the song was finished, he looked up at the blonde teenager.
"So, you got any requests?" He asked he gave a small smile at her.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Dances and Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances and Music   Dances and Music Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 2:31 pm

Morgana was full out dancing by the time that the song ended. She smiled to herself when she heard a voice, "So, you got any requests?" Morgana blushed a little bit and turned toward the voice. She pushed a piece of blonde hair behind her ear. "Oh, no, no, no. I'm sorry for dance-hacking your song." Morgana apologized, looking down at her feet. She didn't get much of a chance to dance to songs she doesn't always dance to, so she had been immediately dragged to the sound.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
TheAutumnWriter

Dances and Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances and Music   Dances and Music Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 4:10 pm

"No, it's fine, I've just never had someone, ya' know, dance to my music." Lucca laughed a bit. "It's a bit of a first for me. I just hoped that you liked it." He shifted into a more configurable position, then held out his hand in a casual-greeting fashion.
"My name's Lucca, what's yours?" Lucca asked.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Dances and Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances and Music   Dances and Music Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 2:20 am

Morgana pushed her hand back through the top of her long blonde hair. "It was really good. I could hear it from back in my cabin over the classical music some guy was playing." Morgana said in her typical strong Irish accent. The daughter of Apollo reached her hand out to meet the boys, letting the name click in her head. "I'm Morgana O'Kearney. Nice to meet you." Morgana said, flashing a almost-too-bright-Apollo-kid smile.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
TheAutumnWriter

Dances and Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances and Music   Dances and Music Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 11:03 pm

"Dp you have anything else to do? If not I'll play another song that you could dance too, if you want." He asked with his always present Italian accent.
Lucca gathered that this girl really loved dancing, as seen how into it she go when he was playing. He offered for two reasons 1) because it's the nice thing to do and 2) because he loved making music and it was nice to have someone to play it too who enjoys it.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Dances and Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances and Music   Dances and Music Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 7:22 pm

Morgana smiled and flipped her blonde hair up and pulled it in to a loose, high ponytail. "I always have time for dance." She said, crossing her arms and popping her hip a little. "I mean, that is if you've got more to play." Morgana said slyly, a little bit of her feisty dancer nature shining through her words. "If you have more to say." Morgana said, her Irish accent strong. She was bouncing up and down on her toes, a lot of excited energy inside her.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
TheAutumnWriter

Dances and Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances and Music   Dances and Music Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:32 am

Lucca laughed, "I always have more to play, and infinitely more to say." He said heartily as shifted his sitting position into a more friendly guitar-playing position. His hands and fingers started to fly over the neck and strings of the guitar. The song largely improvised on the spot, it's fuel flowed from his imagination and emotions. The medium that his mind is being told is the sound created by his moving fingers across the strings.
Since there were no words to the song, Lucca hummed along a second part. Adding one more layer of depth to the medley. The energy of the song was exciting and playful, reminiscent of a child getting a new toy that they've been wanting for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dances and Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances and Music   Dances and Music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dances and Music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigod Legends :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: The Cabin Courtyard-
Jump to: