Demigod Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigod Legends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you doing here? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissu
Krissu

What are you doing here? (open) Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing here? (open)   What are you doing here? (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 6:17 pm

Alyson was sitting on the grass near the volleyball court and was just looking at the sky there. She just figured she needs some fresh air. Also, she had come here to come find someone earlier but she couldn't find that person. Anyways so now she was a bit of bored. She did regret that she didn't even take a book with her. She wasn't even sure how long she had been looking at that sky, well there was a few clouds she had looked at.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here? (open)   What are you doing here? (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 7:10 pm

Jason came by, and snuck up behind her. He kissed her ear. "Boo, it's a monster," he laughed, and sat down next to her. "What are you doing here? Aren't you and Troy supposed to be at the arts and crafts thing?" he asked, holding her hand. "As you can tell, I'm here to play volleyball." He laughed- he had a volleyball in his free hand.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodlegends.rpg-board.net
Krissu
Krissu

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here? (open)   What are you doing here? (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 7:20 pm

Alyson was surprised when someone kissed her ear suddenly and she knew it was only one person out there who did it. "Hahaha, very funny," she said there sarcastically. "Anyways nope. Not as far as I know. Or is time really that much. I guess to late to go there now. I was erm enjoying the fresh air and looking at those clouds up there in the sky," she said with a small smile. "Oh good luck there," she said there, she herself would never play that came. She would just embarrass herself there.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here? (open)   What are you doing here? (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 7:50 pm

"Yeah, it's a nice day out today. Well, any idea what Troy might actually be up to?" he asked, leaning back and looking up at the sky. "It's kinda hot, do you want me to buy us some drinks or icecream or something?" he asked, examining the passing clouds. He counted them as they passed by.
Back to top Go down
Krissu
Krissu

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here? (open)   What are you doing here? (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 8:09 pm

"To be honest no idea. Haven't seen for hours. Maybe is somewhere playing his video games again," she said and sighed. "Ice cream would be nice," she said with a small smile again.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here? (open)   What are you doing here? (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 8:14 pm

Jason smiled and got up, getting some money out. "What kind of icecream do you want? I think I'm going to get strawberry." He quietly counted his money. "Maybe vanilla."
Back to top Go down
Krissu
Krissu

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here? (open)   What are you doing here? (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 8:15 pm

"How about chocolate one?" she asked there with a small smile on her face. She really felt like she wanted one of that today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing here? (open)   What are you doing here? (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing here? (open)
Page 1 of 1