Demigod Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigod Legends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Site Plot Idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAutumnWriter
TheAutumnWriter

Site Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Site Plot Idea   Site Plot Idea Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 11:47 pm

Okay so this originally was going to be a quest, but with a bit of tinkering, it could be tailored to a site-wide plot.

Alright, my original idea for the quest was that an aspect or "avatar" of Hecate. Was out on a date with a guy (cuz the gods do that) and she was in the processes of conceiving a child for him. At the end of the date when the two parted ways, the avatar of Hecate was kidnapped by monsters and somehow shut down the godly power for that aspect and was taking and sealed away in Tartarus. The child was conceived in Tartarus and lived there for 13 years before the quest was given or the aspect was found by some form of divination of far-seeing sight magic.Then the people who received the quest went down to save the aspect of Hecate. The reason why was because without the aspect the actual goddess Hecate was weaker and by extension her children. So, the demigods went down and freed the aspect and found the kid sealed up with her, and his pseudodragon friend. Then they would make a grand escape from Tartarus because the now Hecate at her full power is able to make a portal out of Tartarus. The downside to the portal is that Hecate can only be created at the highest point in Tartarus. Because it is the closest point to the surface world. Then the questers would then make the grand escape at the last second.

That was my original idea, but it could be changed to be bigger for a site-wide plot. Like more gods could be thrown into the mix and maybe something else is happening that is related to it. I'm not entirely sure, this is just a suggestion and offer for editing to make it a site-wide plot or something. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Site Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot Idea   Site Plot Idea Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 4:14 pm

I think it's a good idea for a quest, but as for a site plot, well, just look at Morgana's topic for an idea of what a site plot based around one character can do.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodlegends.rpg-board.net
Morgana

Site Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot Idea   Site Plot Idea Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 4:23 pm

Mason, autumn and I were thinking of combining the plots and fixing them up a bit to make it more of a site wide type thing.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
TheAutumnWriter

Site Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot Idea   Site Plot Idea Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 4:25 pm

I know, but it won't be based on one character, it was just the idea I had for the quest. This kind of idea can be edited to be more inclusive of other characters, as well as make it bigger so it's more of a site-wide plot thing and not a quest like thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Plot Idea   Site Plot Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Plot Idea
Page 1 of 1