Demigod Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigod Legends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blonde beauty by the water (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 7:13 pm

Watching them from a somewhat hidden spot, was another daughter of Aphrodite. Albeit a tricky one to deal with. Cherry Ashlynn Crews, the self-proclaimed "Most Unlikely Child of Aphrodite to Exist". She cracked her knuckles as she watched Jason. One wrong move and she'd be there in flash, to get him away from her half-sister.

She knew that she didn't get along with most of her half-siblings, because of her enjoyment of combat sports, and because she didn't really care much about "looking pretty" (though this is mostly just her opinion), but she did care about them, even if she didn't show it like a normal person. I mean, a normal person would be more social with their siblings... Plus there were plenty of stories about what happened to people who used her first name on accident (Broken Noses, Black Eyes, etc)...
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 12:19 am

"It is, it completely managed to mess up his views on marriage and life in general."
Back to top Go down
https://demigodlegends.rpg-board.net
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 8:18 am

Pandora nodded and grabbed her towel and began to dry off "I dont think Ill ever get married. It just doesnt seem to be in the card for me. No one seems to be interested in me as a person. Just my looks."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 8:19 am

"That's pretty convenient you say that, because that's how I always felt until I met my girlfriend, Alyson. There will be a guy out there interested in you as a person, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 10:42 am

She couldn't hear what they were saying, exactly. Nor could she really read lips (hey, it was hard to learn to read lips when you're at a camp with a lot of people, some that spoke multiple languages. But she didn't trust the guy, that's for sure. She'd stalk closer, since she didn't trust him. At all. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Pandora smiled weakly and shrugged "Maybe so. But I doubt it."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 12:31 pm

"I don't. I know he'll be out there somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:21 pm

"Thats very optimistic of you." SHe said laughing a bit
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Cherry continued to watch carefully.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:56 pm

Jason shrugged. "It's realistic, though."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 10:57 pm

"Maybe so." She said putting the towel down once she was dry and putting her summer dress back on
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 11:57 pm

She was pretty sure Jason was going to make a wrong move, she just needed to continue to watch
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 11:57 am

Jason nodded. He looked at the water for a second, then looked back. He felt like somebody was watching them.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 4:54 pm

Pandora looked ovrr at him "Whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 6:24 pm

One does not simply realize Cherry is watching them just like one does not simply walk into Mordor. Cherry is dangerous, delightfully so.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 7:50 pm

"No, I just thought someone might be watching us."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 11:05 pm

"Like who?" She asked looking around not noticing Cherry
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 7:03 pm

If life was a horror movie, Cherry would have suddenly (and ominously) appeared outta nowhere like an RKO in front of Jason and Pandora. Which would have been Jason's cue to turn and run in absolut terror. But she did walk very silently, very quickly, getting behind them, and then clearing her throat.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 1:28 am

Pandora jumped and turned around "Cherry what the hell!?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 2:02 am

"I don't think she likes being called that," Jason whispered.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 2:13 am

Cherry's head sloooowly turned to look at Pandora. If they were paying attention, her left eye was twitching. A lot. They had said the "C-Word". Oh, how she hated the "C-Word". Then Cherry's head snap over to Jason and he might want to run. "What were you doing with my Sister?" She inquired. Not at all in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Kingston
Pandora Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 7:08 pm

"We were talking!" She said defending Jason "What were you doing spying?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 6:58 pm

*Crickets*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blonde beauty by the water (Open)    Blonde beauty by the water (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blonde beauty by the water (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2